In the midst of Summer many of us take refuge by the fan and some of us miraculously make do with the heat in all but the best ways. In this roundup we’ve got Summer Festival tips on Unfunded, Hong Kong Fashion Geeks Resort Redux, Krislyn’s chic summer essentials, Fashion Cent’s essential white jackets. And on the indie front Dramtis Personae finds eco friendly clothing for people of all sizes, and Oh Canada…Tatiana’s showcases Canadian Indie Designers. And last but not least… Twins… mode.ulation wonders if are they the modelings industries next new thing?
Links à la Mode : July 9th
- 39th and Broadway – AMAZINGLY Stupid Fashionistas?
- A Few Goody GumDrops – Look Tres Chic with Tres Sleek!
- Broke & Beautiful – ECIG: Abigail Glaum-Lathbury
- Confessions of a Fashion Editor – Beauty kills… beauty, Rant, bebo
- dramatis personae – Eco-Friendly Clothing Options For All Sizes
- Fashion Cents – Summer Staple — The White Jacket
- Fashion is My Crush – DIY Embellished Heels
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Givenchy Beauty Set Giveaway
- Felicia Sullivan – first look: leanne marshall’s bluefly collaboration
- Hong Kong Fashion Geek – Buying Time: Resort Redux
- Hot Beauty Health – Become An Elle Video Star!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – So You Want a Review Sample
- Krislyn Diaries – DIY: how to dress summertime chic pt. 2
- mode.ulation – Model Moment: Fashion takes double
- Retro Chick – Spectacular!! Spectacular!! Burlesque Event in Cambridge
- Style Symmetry – Mix and Match Polka Dots for a Fun Retro Vibe
- Tatiana Supports the Arts – Indie Designer Spotlight: Canadian Edition
- THE COVETED – Interview with Astronomically talented Julie Eilenberger at Berlin Fashion Week
- Think Thru Fashion – A Search for the Longest Lasting Lip Color
- Unfunded – Der Festival
- Work Chic – Win a Scarf from The Vintage Scarf!