I always knew that the best time to sample oysters tend to be the end of the year but never quite remembered when oyster season started until a friend mentioned that oysters always tend to be good during the months that end in r. I guess this must be true as I’ve gotten quite a few oysters promotions in my inbox. Langham Place’s Ming Court is offering ten ways to sample the American jumbo oyster this month so if you are an oyster fan, head on over now.
MING COURT’S SUCCULENT AMERICAN JUMBO OYSTER MENU
• Deep-fried jumbo oyster
• Baked jumbo oyster with black truffles and pumpkin
• Baked jumbo oyster with foie gras paste in abalone sauce
• Baked jumbo oyster with crab meat and sea urchin sauce
• Steamed jumbo oyster with mushroom, spring onion and ginger
• Stir-fried jumbo oyster with pepper in Singaporean style
• Stir-fried jumbo oyster with chilli and garlic
• Baked jumbo oyster with port wine
• Steamed jumbo oyster with minced pork and chilli
• Baked jumbo oyster with bacon, cheese and butter
Each oyster is priced at $98.
Restaurant hours: Lunch 11:00am – 2:30pm, dinner 6:00pm – 10:30pm
Address: Ming Court, Level 6, Langham Place, 555 Shanghai Street, Mongkok, Hong Kong
Enquiries: 3552 3300