I realized that I forgot to include lippies in the last batch. My choice of lip colour is pretty much dictated by which bag I'm carrying. You'd think I'd remember that so-and-so lip stain is kept in such-and-such bag, but I never do, so it's sort of a grab bag situation when I dash-and-apply on the way out the door. But you're not so interested in the taupes and the peaches and the nudes that I carry around everywhere. Or rather I'm not interested in rummaging through all my bags and ruining my daily routine when I realize I've left all my lipstick on the window sill. So here's the more adventurous side of my makeup bag, mostly courtesy of PR gifts and random warehouse sales.
1. Okay, super sad story. Since taking this photo, I lost the Estee Lauder lip gloss, it has disappeared into God knows which bag.
2. Maybelline Water Shine 3D in Peachy Summer. A light and really juicy lippy with just a bare amount of colour. It doesn't look like you're wearing lipstick, more like you just ate a really moist and tasty grapefruit and haven't licked your lips.
3. MAC Mattene lipstick in Midnight Media. This is a scary matte black that will really show if you haven't been keeping up with your chapstick application. I use this at home to scare my dog into thinking my evil twin has arrived to take her to someplace doggies don't like. I haven't had the guts to take it out on the town yet, but maybe that's because I never go out. It's a hot goth look though.
4. Estee Lauder lipstick in Orchid Dream. Super-duper divine colour -- sort of follows the '80s acid theme but with a more mature and womanly touch. When I decide I want hot pink lips, this is what I pick up.
5. MAC Lustre in Naked to the Core. It's a nude lippie with a centre that's shimmery pink. I don't like anything shimmery on my lips. But this was in one of my bags and so it got used and my hot lips melted it so the shimmery part and the nude part are all mixed up and I like it a bit better now.
Wow, I just reread this and it's kind of boring. I apologize if you got this far.