Here's a bit of random collaboration for you. The Swank has partnered with Spasso at Harbour City to create a special The Swank Menu that is available every Thursday night from Nov 17 to Jan 26, 2012. Inspired by the fashion brand, Spasso has created the menu transforming luxury fashion into the 'ultimate Italian gourmet experience.' So what can we expect? It seems the fashion connection comes from the names and having the logo on the plate more so than presentation or ingredients.
THE SWANK Menu by Spasso
- Femme Fatale -- Oysters, baby spinach and champagne sabayon au gratin
- Autumn Urban Gastro Chic -- Wild mushrooms “cappuccino”, porcini mushrooms dust
- Passion & Style -- Paccheri from Gragnano tossed with Maine lobster, rosemary and Tuscan Cannellini beans
- Glamour & Grit – Grain-fed beef tournedos simply pan-roasted, served with pumpkin purée and aged Parmesan cheese fondue
- Sweet Swankerie -- Gianduja mousse in a crispy crushed hazelnut “cannoli”, served with a light passion fruit coulis
- Coffee or tea
The set dinner menu is priced at HK$ 568 (+10% service charge) and you need to make a booking two days in advance. What do you think? Would you be tempted to try it or is this just too blatant a marketing gimmick?